Parkland College is offering a pair of incentives for onshore international students who want to take a post-secondary program this fall.
Onshore international students who register for a certificate or diploma program at Parkland College in the 2021-2022 year will be eligible for a $1,000 tuition rebate. Students will receive the rebate after they pay all applicable fees and begin classes in the fall term.
The College is also offering a referral incentive. If you refer a friend or family member who is an onshore international student to Parkland College and they begin a post-secondary program in the fall, you’ll be eligible for a $250 VISA gift card. Click here to access the online referral form.
For more details about admissions for international students, including programs, fees, and application requirements, please visit international.parklandcollege.sk.ca.
International Student Tuition Rebate
When your family member or friend applies to a post-secondary certificate or diploma program at Parkland College as an onshore international student, they will receive a $1,000 tuition rebate
1) Apply online to a post-secondary or post-graduate certificate or diploma program at Parkland College. Your application will be automatically considered for the tuition rebate if you apply after May 15, 2021.
2) Follow the steps to gain Acceptance to your program of choice.
3) Pay the full tuition and begin classes.
4) You will receive a $1,000 tuition rebate from Parkland College.
This rebate applies only to onshore international students who apply to Parkland College after May 15, 2021. You must have a Canadian address and be residing in Canada as of May 15, 2021. You must apply to one of our post-secondary or post-graduate certificate or diploma programs (University and Corporate Training programs do not qualify for this promotion). If you applied to Parkland College before May 15, 2021 but a friend or family member has submitted a referral form with your name, you are still eligible for the $1,000 tuition rebate. Tuition rebates will be distributed after classes begin in the fall. You must pay your full tuition and your student account must be in good standing in order to be eligible to receive the $1,000 tuition rebate.
International Student Referral Incentive
You will receive a $250 gift card when you refer a friend or family member who is an onshore international student to Parkland College and they begin a post-secondary program with us in Fall 2021.
1) Complete the Online Referral Form with the name of a family member or friend who is currently in Canada and interested in attending a post-secondary program at Parkland College as an international student.
2) Your friend or family member will need to submit an application to Parkland College as an international student to one of our post-secondary certificate or diploma programs. (University programs are not eligible.)
3) Once classes begin in the fall, we will contact you to find out where to send your $250 gift card.
In order to make a referral, you must have a Canadian address. Parkland College staff members are not eligible for this program. Your referral must be an international student residing in Canada as of May 15, 2021. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can submit. Each referral will require a separate Google form submission. You will only receive a $250 gift card if your referral pays their full tuition and begins classes with us in the fall. If your family member or friend has already submitted an application to Parkland College for a program starting in Fall 2021, you can still submit a referral form and be eligible for this program. If multiple referrals are submitted for the same student, the referred student will be contacted to confirm who will receive the $250 gift card. Only one $250 gift card will be awarded per referred student.